How To Enter
|Need Help With Your Entry?
|Our Entry Guide contains tips, full category criteria and a sample entry template. For any additional info, or for a free consultation, contact us: 01 524 2383 / email@example.com.
|View Our Entry Guide!
All entrants must submit a document of no more than 5 A4 pages that covers the key criteria set out for the category they are entering.
Make sure you focus on good hard information, backed up by solid facts and figures.
Before making your submission, please ensure the following:
- All activities cited in support of your entries must have been on-going within the past 12 months
- The entering party does not have to be a resident in the ROI or NI but the projects that support their entry must have taken place in these areas
- Please try to answer each of the key points that the judges will be looking for and lay out the information – text, tables, graphics etc so that it is easy and clear to understand.
- Category criteria can be viewed in the Entry Guide, please also take the time to read the Terms and Conditions.
Submitting an Entry
When submitting an entry, please ensure the following:
- Your entry document must fit onto 5 A4 pages MAX. No additional materials will be accepted so please include all supporting materials as part of your 5 A4 page document: e.g. images, plans, section drawings, tables, graphics etc.
- Your submission is portrait in format, and saved as a PDF file.
- You have addressed each criteria point.
- You have prepared a 50 word summary (300 characters MAX), including main points and results - all written in the 3rd person. This is separate to your entry document and will be requested as part of your online submission.
- You have 2 high-quality jpeg photographs relevant to your entry (at least 300 dpi) to upload which will represent your entry in the Awards AV presentation.
- You have a high-quality jpeg version of your organisation logo (at least 300dpi) to upload for use in the Awards AV presentation.
- You have the name and position of the person that will accept the trophy on your organisation's behalf should you be successful.
- Please note: All of the above items will be required in order to submit your entry, and you will not be able to adjust your entry once uploaded. The maximum size of each file to be uploaded must be no larger than 8MB in size.
Step by Step Guide
To submit your entry, please select the category that you wish to enter here, click 'Enter Online' and follow these steps:
Page 1: Entrant Details
- Complete the online Entry Form: enter your contact details, organisation information, project information and 50 word summary of your entry.
Page 2: Your Entry Document & Logo
- This is the page where you will upload your entry document. Please upload your document in the ‘Browse' field - simply click Browse, find where you have saved the entry on your computer and click OK/Open.
- Please note that your entry document must be less than 8MB and in PDF format, otherwise the system will not allow you to continue.
- Please also upload your organisation's logo in jpeg format. To do so, repeat the steps above and remember that the maximum file size is 8 MB.
Page 3: Photos for the Awards night AV Presentation & Terms and Conditions
- This is the page to upload the photos which will represent your entry in the AV Presentation on the Awards night. Please upload 2 high quality jpeg photos (300dpi) which are landscape in format. The maximum size per file is again 8MB.
- You will also be asked to accept the Awards' Terms and Conditions; please note that by doing so that you agree to send at least 1 representative to the Awards night should your organisation be shortlisted.
Page 4: Trophy Form
- This is the page to confirm who will be your organisation's representative at the Awards to accept the trophy, and to confirm how your organisation name should be engraved onto the trophy should you win.
Page 5: Your Entry Reference
- This page confirms that your entry has been received. Please make a note of your reference number for any queries you may have.